She added that there is also a fear that administrating live vaccines to immune-depressed patients, such as the ones suffering AIDS, may affect them negatively.
The inactivated vaccine would be administered orally in two doses.
- Cholera vaccine tested in Mozambique (thezimbabwean.co)
- Cuba to develop two cholera vaccines (indiavision.com)
- Two New Cholera Vaccines Developed (medindia.net)
- flu vaccine,what to do?? (lunaticoutpost.com)
- Cuba to develop two cholera vaccines (vancouverdesi.com)
- India launches vaccine to prevent Japanese encephalitis (thehindu.com)
- Measles and Rubella Vaccine to be Exported by Brazil (medindia.net)
- How vaccines work (missvenecia.wordpress.com)
- Expert Q&A: Childhood Vaccine Safety (charlotte.cbslocal.com)